Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Being a quitter

I've decided I've had enough of both of my Japanese classes, which is unfortunate, but also....if you haven't noticed I haven't been studying lately. It's really awful to feel like you have to cram homework rather than enjoy yourself just...working through things and having fun.

It's making me feel like a quitter, especially in light of all the other things I've started and stopped over the past several months. It's not like I'm quitting Japanese, I just need to keep trying till I find a method that is what I want. I was settling into something really good right before I decided to try these classes, so I'm going to just keep exploring on my own.

I need to translate some more songs!! My guitar lessons are going well, so I need to make sure I can still sing はっぴいえんど!

I dunno. There is so much I want to do and I feel like spending six hours a week in class is keeping me from them. If I quit I just have to promise myself I will spend my time wisely and I think I can do that.

No comments: