Sunday, December 27, 2009

Crap, has it really been a month?

I can tell you that for some of that time I was studying.

And then for some of that time I was not.

I did just start this today, though: http://www.murakamiculturemap.com

So that is good. Also, I'm strongly considering (pretty much decided on) signing up for actual Japanese classes. I haven't been in a classroom in just over 3 years, at least not to learn. I was inspired by this blog post, which I heard about via @whiterabbitjpn; as you may have guessed, that is White Rabbit Press's Twitter account—exciting!

Anyways, I e-mailed Sokogakuen about classes today and they responded quite promptly with a link to a placement test type dealie, but the site has apparently gone down. Hoping there is an alternate I can take soon.

This, I think, is the only way I will be able to build speaking confidence. So...I'm gonna give it a shot.

2 comments:

Joseph Tame said...

Yay! Go for it!

(from me, the person behind @WhiteRabbitJpn!)

Emily said...

Ha, thanks :) You guys are totally up for Follow Friday, btw. I won't forget ;)