Sunday, April 4, 2010

I always feel more compelled to study while out of town

Somehow the change of scenery drives me. Or maybe I feel like I have something to prove.

Anyhow, I've been studying from NJ. Working from/on Anki flashcards from/for Kanji in Context vocab. So, not much to report, except that I'm trying to get on track. I can't decide if I'd like to study in the morning or after work, but I'm beginning to think mornings. The only thing I don't like about studying first thing in the morning is that I don't want to stop. When I get tired, or I feel like I have accomplished what I would have liked to for the day, then I stop; stopping to go to work, as much as I love my job (literally, not sarcastically), is sort of depressing.

For this week I think may try out studying in the evening, though. I have been on the East Coast, so I feel like my potential for getting a swim/work-out in early in the morning is high. If I can get in that habit and make it work, I think it will be a good thing. If it's not ideal (which it may not be, food-schedule-wise) then, I will switch back to studying in the morning. Gotta give it a shot.

No comments: