Friday, April 25, 2008

Down the rabbit hole

I've posted about this elsewhere already, but...

WHITE RABBIT PRESS

Can't really say it enough. I have also already commented on my first purchase, which hasn't arrived yet. That and my latest gamble on kanji software should arrive around the same time. And impressions will be here. I fully expect to be completely satisfied, especially with the readers.

Oleya, best friend and study mate, has acquired the first set of flashcards, but I haven't been able to examine them yet.

I literally quiver with anticipation.

But yeah, they're not only about flashcards (as the top half of the main page seems to indicate); in fact, as long as you give them a detailed request, they will ship you anything you ask for.

I wonder if they are hiring.

No comments: