Sunday, January 18, 2009

Checking out the JLPT stuff

Well, I guess since I never really planned on taking the JLPT, I never really took a serious look at any of the study materials available. Today I started checking out JLPT Study site, and it seems like I would pretty much be able to pass the 4th level without any problem (which, I mean, you'd better hope so after a freaking BA ;_;) although I need to review transitives and intransitives.

I'm thinking about buying some grammar and JLPT books. If I do drills and stuff, I think my Japanese friends would be able to correct them, so it would give us something to do in Japanese when we meet up. Not that I don't like どんどんドリル (and in fact, it's great for vocab/kanji practice), but I'm never going to improve my grammar to the point where I can use complicated patterns in speech, unless I work on them more.

No comments: