Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Translation project ideas

This is one of the things I had wanted to translate -- I had forgotten. I'm really into the bands チャットモンチー and はっぴいえんど right now, and it seems like it would be a good way to spend some study time, learning songs I really like. That is even the kind of thing I could put in this blog.

Then I started brainstorming:

*I could also translate some of the books I have bought recently -- the Japanese ones, that is.

*Probably the best place to start, though, is Japanese tweets. They are short and sweet and presumably the way people actually talk in Japan IN REAL TIME ;) with the potential for slangy Internet stuff which is good to know for a geek like me, anways.

*Japanese Twitter-related websites

*Videogame articles (to the roots!)

*Recipes for cooking club

*Movie coverage (of Japanese movies that I need to be NEW PEOPLE to play)

*News

etc.

There is no shortage of material out there.

Well, I guess I'm done winding down because I'm really sleepy. Slowly clearing my schedule out for more studying.

No comments: