Saturday, October 24, 2009

Translation: Working on 10/24/2009

This morning I was going to do laundry, but since some other early(ish) riser stole the machine as I was on my way to breakfast, I'm going to work on translating the はっぴいえんど wikipedia page.

I haven't decided if I want to post it section by section or just do the whole thing. It might depend on how far I can get today. Actually, wikipedia articles make for perfect weeknight practice material, since you can just do a section a night instead of going on forever.

That said it's not like that song was very long, but it took quite a while to do.

THAT said, it's a wikipedia article, not poetry.

We'll see. I'm gonna just get started.

EDIT: Wow, wait -- I found something else I need to translate first :) Pretty short, though, so it'll be up soon.

No comments: